According to a press release, dozens of vendors will take advantage of this venue every Sunday from June 14 through October. Since the Brooklyn Flea’s launch in 2008, it has boasted continued and increasing success.
From their official press release:
“It’s an honor to be expanding The Flea to a second location with the stature and history of the Brooklyn Bridge,” said Brooklyn Flea Co-Founder Jonathan Butler. “In these tumultuous economic times, it’s also particularly gratifying to create another opportunity for the hundreds of small businesses in the Flea family to continue to grow.”
For more information on the Brooklyn Flea, visit www.brooklynflea.com.
For more information on the Brooklyn Bridge Park, visit www.brooklynbridgeparknyc.org.
By the way, if any of you visit the flea, please share your experiences and post your impressions here.
— Posted by Karen Knapstein
• If you really like what you see, get your own subscription to Antique Trader HERE.
• Learn more about Antique Trader HERE.
• Reference books available about your favorite collectibles HERE
• Antique Trader message boards HERE.
• Browse the Antique Trader Classifieds or place your free online ads HERE.
• Find us on Twitter HERE.