M.S. Rau Antiques has been in New Orleans’ French Quarter for almost 100
years. Their 25,000 square foot gallery is filled with collections of fine art, jewelry and the finest
18th and 19th century antiques. (Just saying they’re “fine” and even “finest” seems like an understatement.)
They’ve recently relaunched their Web site (http://www.rauantiques.com/). It’s a nice site with a selection of collections that you can lose your day perusing.
And now they’ve launched a blog (http://www.rauantiques.com/blog/) where you’ll find information on the gallery’s latest acquisitions,
show information and their personal insights on antiques and fine art.
Before you pop on over there, you may want to reserve a respectable amount of time to dedicate … but then again, you may have more strength and restraint than I do.
— Posted by Karen Knapstein
• If you really like what you see, get your own subscription to Antique Trader HERE.
• Learn more about Antique Trader HERE.
• Reference books available about your favorite collectibles HERE
• Antique Trader message boards HERE.
• Browse the Antique Trader Classifieds or place your free online ads HERE.
• Find us on Twitter HERE.