Margo Capo of Cheshire, Conn., has won the Antique Trader/Atlantique City Restoration Sweepstakes. Her names was drawn from among the hundreds of entrants who put their name in the hat online and at the Oct. 20-21 Atlantique City Antiques Show.
This bountiful bonanza of balms and creams, beeswaxes and polishes, with donations from some of the foremost auction houses and restoration product makers, is all Margo will need to make her favorite antiques brilliant and beautiful again!
Here’s what the package includes:
• Howard Restor-A-Finish Walnut – $10
• Howard Feed-N-Wax Beeswax & Orange Oil wood feeder – $10
• Howard Orange Oil furniture polish – $10
• Three (3) tubes of Happich Simichrome Polish, the Outshining Metal Polish – $35
• A copy of Furniture Restoration by Marx & Marx – $50
• 1 qt. bottle of Kramer’s Best Antique Improver – $69.95
• 1 pt. bottle of Kramer’s Best Blemish Clarifier – $38.95
• 3 oz. bottle of Kramer’s Best Wood Food Oyl – $12.95
• Wooden Display Basket – $5
This prize has a combined retail value of $265 and a collector’s value that cannot be measured.