Skinner Inc., one of the world’s premier auction houses, has announced a launch of their new blog.
With galleries in Boston and Marlborough, Mass., Skinner is a leading auctioneer and appraiser of antiques and fine art. The auction house conducts auctions year-round in both locations.
Skinner’s specialty departments include American Furniture & Decorative Arts, American & European Paintings & Prints, European Furniture & Decorative Arts, Fine Ceramics, Silver, Fine Jewelry, Couture, Fine Wines, 20th Century Furniture & Decorative Arts, Fine Musical Instruments, Asian Works of Art, Fine Judaica, Toys, Dolls & Collectibles, Science, Technology & Clocks, Oriental Rugs & Carpets, American Indian & Ethnographic Art, and Discovery.
Karen Keane, CEO of Skinner, Inc., has announced via e-mail that the new blog will be updated regularly by Skinner appraisers, experts and staff.
Examples of updates will include:
• Information about popular antiques, fine art, and other collectibles.
• News on antiques and art market trends and collecting tips from expert appraisers.
• The stories behind the art and antiques Skinner offers at auction.
Blog visitors are also able to leave comments.
The URL for the Skinner, Inc., blog is http://www.skinnerinc.com/blog.
• Join the Antique Trader Ning network: Antiques, collectibles, irresistible objects and the community that loves them.
Visit the Antique Trader website and
sign up for our FREE twice-weekly eNewsletter.
up-to-date pricing for tens of thousands of antiques & collectibles
on Collect.com – FREE for 1 year – when you join the Collecting Insider Club!
• And browse the Antique Trader classified ads or place
your own online ad – FREE