ST. CHARLES, Ill. — The Fall edition of Zurko’s Midwest Promotions Annual Antique Market will be held Nov. 24-25, in St. Charles, Ill., at the 25,000 square-foot Du Page Expo Center across from the Pheasant Run Resort on North Ave. (Rt. 64). Dealers from the Midwest will be offering a large variety of antiques and collectibles for sale.
Dealers will be bringing their best wares for this well-anticipated event, featuring everything from fine porcelains and china, bronzes, cut glass and estate jewelry, shabby chic, vintage toys, prints, military, vintage clothing and accessories, and much more.
Show hours are Saturday from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. General admission is $6 per adult. Tour buses are welcome
For additional information on the Holiday Antique & Collectible Market, and other Zurko events, call or write Zurko Midwest Promotions, 115 E. Division St., Shawano, WI 54166, 715-526-9769.
More Related Posts from Antique Trader:
MORE RESOURCES FOR ANTIQUE COLLECTORS and DEALERS
• Special discount prices on great books, digital downloads, price guides & reference books for every hobby
• Warman’s Antiques & Collectibles 2013 Price Guide —>
• Meet and share with other antiques collectors, dealers and auctioneers on Antique Trader’s Facebook page
• Get special discounts and breaking news alerts on Antique Trader’s Twitter feed!
• Browse (or place your own) FREE online classified ads
• Sign up for your FREE AntiqueTrader.com email newsletters
• For more trade news, auction reports, research and expert columnists, get 26 issues of Antique Trader magazine for just $26!