WAUKESHA, Wis. – The 38th annual Wisconsin Antiques Dealers Association (WADA) Winter Show & Sale is offering selections of fine and unusual antiques at the Waukesha County Expo Center’s Forum Building, 1000 Northview Road Waukesha, Wis., Feb. 3-5, 2012.
Each of the 55 screened dealers from across the Midwest are guaranteeing the authenticity of their offerings and joining their efforts to bring their finest antiques to the Milwaukee area. Exhibitors in this show typically save their best merchandise to sell in Waukesha, where savvy antiques buyers have come to expect the unusual at fair prices.
The Wisconsin Antiques Dealers Association was formed in 1948, making it the oldest, continually functioning state antiques organization in America. The not-for-profit group is dedicated to preserving Wisconsin’s heritage and to providing ongoing education for its dealers and the general public. A special educational feature at the Feb. 3-5 show is an 1890s Milwaukee saloon exhibition of a Milwaukee-area collection.
The show admission of $6 funds scholarships for high school students as well as grants to Wisconsin historic and heritage groups. A $1-off admission discount coupon is available at the group’s website.
Show hours are Friday, 10-7; Saturday, 10-5; and Sunday, 11-4. Other show amenities include available concessions with plenty of seating, free parking and an on-site ATM.
More antiques show news
- Mid-century modern design a hot seller at New York’s Pier Show
- Visit our updated Antique Show Calendar for current listings
- WorthPoint giving free appraisals at Original Miami Beach Antiques Show, Feb. 2-6, 2012
- SoCal’s All-American Collector’s Show marks 40 years with 200 dealers
- California’s Old Town Clovis Antiques Fair livens downtown with antiques dealers
- High Texas temps bite into dealers’ sales at Fall 2011 Round Top Antiques Week
More Resources For Collectors & Sellers