Author Ellen Schroy is holding a book signing for her latest work, Warman’s Depression Glass, 5th edition, on Feb 14 at The Factory in
This 5th edition features
wonderful new photographs in addition to the detailed pattern profiles offered
for each pattern. This is the first hard cover edition of this comprehensive guide to
colorful depression glass. She will discuss Depression Glass issues and research and give assistance in identifying
patterns and makers. Schroy
recently participated in the first ever Webinar for Antique Trader.
The Factory is a 10,000 sq foot renovated 19th century
brick factory on West Main Street (Rt 113) in Silverdale, Pa. Its three floors of retail space are
home to more than 40 quality dealers who present an ever-changing array of quality
antiques and collectibles. Many
will feature a special emphasis on Depression Glass during February.
To learn more about the book signing or to reach The Factory, call 215-453-1414.
-Posted by Eric Bradley
• Find us on Facebook HERE.
• Visit the Antique Trader Web site HERE. Sign up for our FREE newsletters!
• If you really like what you see, get your very own subscription to Antique Trader HERE.
• Reference books available about your favorite collectibles HERE
• Antique Trader message boards HERE.
• Browse the Antique Trader Classifieds or place your FREE online ads HERE.
• Enter the Antique Trader Treasure Hunt Sweepstakes HERE.