We here at Antique Trader believe your business is our business. Meaning, we make it our business to provide you with information, resources and products to help you grow your business. It’s not the same as having your own personal business manager, but we like to think of ourselves as antiques liaisons, helping you connect with valuable services and experts with advice to share. We also like to think of ourselves as ambassadors for antiques businesses of all sizes – we believe in you and what you’re doing, and we want to help.
Over the years we’ve heard from many antiques and collectibles shop owners, and the most frequent comments have to do with attracting new customers and keeping current customers interested and coming back. That’s why we turn to Wayne Jordan (Antique Trader’s Behind the Gavel columnist) for providing our readers with insight, advice and inspiration for doing business. Not only do I admire his writing style, but I also deeply respect Wayne’s practical advice and depth of knowledge. Plus, he genuinely cares about the state of our antiques community and is invested in seeing others succeed at business.
That brings me to The Essential Antiques Business Value Pack. Each month we work with the shopkeeper for online store (www.krausebooks.com) to develop a “kit” with resources related to a topic or need with interest in our antiques community. It allows us to deliver several valuable antiques resources to you for less. This month we decided to focus our kit on the business of antiques, and in doing so we came up with six-item value pack that includes:
• The Business of Antiques by Wayne Jordan – A collection of Behind the Gavel columns – each with valuable business advice
• Antique Trader Antiques & Collectibles 2013 Price Guide – Our flagship book, an antiques identification and price guide filled with facts, photos and detailed descriptions.
• Everything Online Auctions – An extensive primer featuring the do’s and don’ts of buying and selling antiques and collectibles online.
• Antique Trader Dec. 26, 2012 (Digital Issue) – Scope out the 2012 Article Index for past issues of 2012 to see the features they contained and issues you may have missed.
• Antique Trader Jan. 9, 2013 (Digital Issue) – This issue features our popular 2013 Industry Directory with contact information for hundreds of antiques business around the country.
• Antique Trader Jan. 23, 2013 (Digital Issue) – Pick up some valuable business do’s and don’ts for 2013.
Because we know every business investment and decision counts, no matter how big or small, we encourage you to consider The Essential Antiques Business Value Pack, for the multiple benefits it will bring. All told this package carries a retail value of $61.90, but it’s being offered for just $28.99 – which is a discount of 53%. It’s definitely worth a look.