Get 26 issues of Antique Trader delivered
>>For just a $1 an issue!
An auction to be held live and online March 29, 2012 offers a wide array of ‘mantiques’ – from Samari swords to silver dollars.
Garner Auctioneers is hosting the sale from its Carrollton, Ohio, headquarters.
The sale has a large amount of Militaria collectibles from both sides of the conflicts that make up World War II.
However, the “hot lots” as presented on the ProxiBid.com bidding page appeal to a broad range of Military, historical and antique weapon collectors:
- World War I U.S. Army trench knife in unused condition
- a Japanese Samari officer’s sword, with scabbard, which is signed on both sides of the handle
- a German WWII Nazi cross in gold
- an original 1944 Nazi ammo pouch for a K98 Mauser
- an authentic Confederate civil servant slave tag from Charleston, W. Va., dating to 1856
For a complete illustrated catalog, visit Garner Auction’s Proxibid page.