ST. CHARLES, Ill. – The world’s largest gathering of antique cash register collectors is taking place at the Holiday Inn Express, 1600 E. Main St., in St. Charles, Ill., Nov. 8, 2012, as the Cash Register Collectors Club (CRCC) holds its annual Fall swap meet from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. The meet will be tailgate-style in the back parking lot of the hotel. Coin-op vendors are welcome to set up, but they must be CRCC club members.
The event is free and open to the public for buying, selling and swapping antique cash registers, cash register parts and anything else related to antique and old cash registers and cash register companies.
The Cash Register Collectors Club will hold its semi annual meeting after the swap meet, at 3 p.m. in the Holiday Inn Express conference room. Annual CRCC membership is $30 for U.S. members and $40 for International members. Dues includes three newsletters, “The Bronze Idol,” delivered throughout the year.
For more information on the CRCC or the annual swap meet, contact the club president at 313-258-0110 or email@example.com.
More Related Posts from Antique Trader:
MORE RESOURCES FOR ANTIQUE COLLECTORS and DEALERS
• Special discount prices on great books, digital downloads, price guides & reference books for every hobby
• Warman’s Antiques & Collectibles 2013 Price Guide —>
• Meet and share with other antiques collectors, dealers and auctioneers on Antique Trader’s Facebook page
• Get special discounts and breaking news alerts on Antique Trader’s Twitter feed!
• Browse (or place your own) FREE online classified ads
• Sign up for your FREE AntiqueTrader.com email newsletters
• For more trade news, auction reports, research and expert columnists, get 26 issues of Antique Trader magazine for just $26!