The newly formed collecting group Costume Jewelry Collectors International (CJCI) has just released the summer issue of its new magazine.
The cover of the summer issue of Costume Jewelry Collectors International Magazine is shown here. It has been expanded from 24 to 28 pages in this issue, and includes a feature on the legendary Joan Castle Joseff who passed away at the age of 97 in March 2010. Here are some particulars about the organization:
• Organization for costume jewelry collectors and admirers reaching around the globe
• Publishes quarterly full-color magazine for members/subscribers – Costume Jewelry Collectors Int’l Magazine “THE Magazine for Jewelry Enthusiasts”
• Provides online social forum for jewelry collectors where they can connect and share jewelry information
CJCI was created after Lucille Tempesta, founder of Vintage Fashion and Costume Jewelry Newsletter and Club (VFCJ), announced her retirement in the last issue of the newsletter published late last year. VFCJ published for about 20 years and hosted a convention for the last 16 years, becoming the backbone of a group dedicated to the history and dazzle of the highly-collectible jewelry.
Subscriptions to CJCI Magazine are currently available for $25 which
includes four issues of the full-color quarterly publication and an
invitation to the CJCI online social forum.
Visit www.costumejewelrycollectors.com/membership.htm for more information.
The CJCI is currently planning their collectors convention for 2011. ?
• Find us on Twitter and Facebook
Visit the Antique Trader website and
sign up for our FREE eNewsletter.
• Browse hundreds of collectibles reference
books in our store.
Need pricing data? Check out Warman’s Antiques
& Collectibles 2011 Price Guide.
• And browse the Antique Trader Classifieds or place
your own online ad – FREE