Another fee structure change is headed down the pike from eBay. This one is just for those sellers who list just a few items each month.
As of June 16, eBay sellers will be able to offer up to five items per 30 day period without paying listing fees, which usually run from 10 cents to $4. They will still have to pay a fee for items sold: a flat 8.75 percent of the sale price ($20 max fee).
If a seller exceeds the five item limit, standard fees apply. The new occasional-seller price structure doesn’t apply to fixed-price listings.
Will any of you take advantage of this offer and list a few items each month, paying the 8.75 percent “commission” if your item sells?
— Posted by Karen Knapstein
• If you really like what you see, get your own subscription to Antique Trader HERE.
• Learn more about Antique Trader HERE.
• Reference books available about your favorite collectibles HERE
• Antique Trader message boards HERE.
• Browse the Antique Trader Classifieds or place your free online ads HERE.
• Find us on Twitter HERE.