In this week’s Antique Trader, we ran a couple of articles on antiquities being returned to their countries of origin. In one case, the antiquities were removed from Italy for two decades and sent to the States.
In the other case, antiquities were returned to Cambodia from Thailand.
These articles (and others that we’ve been reading in the news) lead us to ask you Antique Trader readers:
Why do you think there should or should not be a statute of limitations on the theft of antiquities?
Post a reply here, or drop a line to email@example.com.
Or log in to the Antique Trader message boards and post a reply to the question of the week HERE.
— Posted by Karen Knapstein
• If you really like what you see, get your own subscription to Antique Trader HERE.
• Learn more about Antique Trader HERE.
• Reference books available about your favorite collectibles HERE
• Antique Trader message boards HERE.
• Browse the Antique Trader Classifieds or place your free online ads HERE.
• Find us on Twitter HERE.