This week’s Antique Trader Question of the Week:
When you have to pay rental on a storage unit to keep your collections – whether they’re antiques or not – you have to consider that those costs are really investments into whatever it is you’re storing … making your stored items cost you more.
Under what circumstances do you think it is appropriate to pay money to store a collection of antiques and collectibles?
What are your thoughts on paying to store your antiques and collectibles?
Send your replies to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Letters to the Editor, c/o Antique Trader, 700 E. State St., Iola, WI 54945.
Or you can post a reply right here on the Antique Trader blog.
• Find us on Facebook HERE.
• Visit the Antique Trader Web site HERE. Sign up for our FREE newsletters!
• If you really like what you see, get your very own subscription to Antique Trader HERE.
• Reference books available about your favorite collectibles HERE
• Antique Trader message boards HERE.
• Browse the Antique Trader Classifieds or place your FREE online ads HERE.
• Enter the Antique Trader Treasure Hunt Sweepstakes HERE.