IOLA, Wis. – Oct. 25 – Antoinette Rahn has been named editor of Antique Trader, publisher Scott Tappa announced today.
Rahn brings extensive knowledge of both the antiques market and the media business, having served in a marketing role for Antique Trader parent company F+W Media for nearly a decade.
“We are thrilled to bring Toni on board as editor of Antique Trader, one of the signature brands within our antiques and collectibles community,” Tappa said. “With her diverse skill set, she is perfectly suited to provide our audience with quality content across online and print channels.”
Most recently at F+W, Rahn has served as an online marketing manager, overseeing direct-to-consumer marketing efforts in the company’s fast-growing e-commerce group. She has worked with F+W’s firearms, woodworking, coin and paper money, and antiques groups.
“I am thrilled and honored to be selected to join the antiques and collectibles community in this role. It is a tremendous opportunity to work for all the collectors and antiques enthusiasts who make our hobby the joy it is.
“I am also very excited to be working with fellow Antique Trader editor Karen Knapstein, and the rest of the amazing antiques and collectibles team, to help continue the great work they’ve done over the years. This is one of those opportunities I dreamt about when I was a little girl writing stories on my family’s Royal typewriter,” Rahn said.
Of the staff transition, Knapstein said, “I’m delighted about working with Toni again. She’s creative, enthusiastic, and has a long-standing respect for the collecting community.”
Rahn will work with editor Karen Knapstein on Antique Trader. She may be reached at 800-726-9966, ext. 13364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Krause Publications
Krause Publications, a division of F+W Media, Inc., is dedicated to serving antiques, collectibles, outdoors, hunting, and numismatics enthusiasts with trusted content, industry news, and pricing information. Today, the antiques & collectibles division includes books, ebooks, periodicals, and online destinations AntiqueTrader.com and KrauseBooks.com. The F+W Media portfolio offers books, ebooks, magazines, ecommerce sites, education, conferences and events, serving nearly 20 enthusiast communities.
MORE RESOURCES FOR ANTIQUE COLLECTORS and DEALERS
• Special discount prices on great books, digital downloads, price guides & reference books for every hobby
• Warman’s Antiques & Collectibles 2013 Price Guide —>
• Meet and share with other antiques collectors, dealers and auctioneers on Antique Trader’s Facebook page
• Get special discounts and breaking news alerts on Antique Trader’s Twitter feed!
• Browse (or place your own) FREE online classified ads
• Sign up for your FREE AntiqueTrader.com email newsletters
• For more trade news, auction reports, research and expert columnists, get 26 issues of Antique Trader magazine for just $26!