EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Premiere Props announces that during its Hollywood Extravaganza VII, Sept. 15-16, 2012, the firm will be auctioning off more than 1,000 Hollywood costumes and props, including numerous unpublished photos and several wardrobe items from Elvis Presley, with many of the wardrobe items coming directly being on display in the Mississippi Museum Hall of Fame.
The auction will also feature costumes and props from the “Underworld” franchise, including Death Dealer and Sonya’s costumes, cross bows and chains; Harry’s training broom and quaffle ball from “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” the WOPR computer from “Wargames,” the Delorean test car from “Back to the Future,” the Samurai sword from “Shogun,” and several swords, helmets and costumes from “Ben Hur.”
Additionally, there will be several costumes from esteemed costume designer Frankie Steinz, including costumes that she made for Bette Midler, Whoopi Goldberg, Lily Tomlin and Bill Cosby.
The live and online auction will take place Sept. 15-16, 2012, at Premiere Props’ headquarters in El Segundo, Calif., beginning at 11am PT, with a preview from 9-11 a.m. (Pacific Time) each day.
Items include but are not limited to:
- Elvis Presley: many wardrobe items and unreleased photos from Elvis’ life
- “Underworld” Franchise – Deal Dealers’ and Sonya’s costumes, cross bows and chains
- “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”: Harry’s training broom; Quaffle ball and Golden snitch
- “WarGames”: WOPR computer
- “Back to the Future”: Delorean Test Car and Doc Brown’s shirt
- “Shogun” TV series: Samurai sword
- “Ben Hur”: many swords, spears, and helmets
- Sylvester Stallone’s personalized punching bag
- Robby the Robot life-size figure
- Michael Jackson signed memorabilia collection
“Hollywood Extravaganza VII offers collectors the opportunity to own props and memorabilia from iconic films including ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,’ ‘Back to the Future,’ and ‘Ben Hur,’” said Dan Levin, Vice President of Premiere Props, “as well as items from both the King of Rock & Rolland the King of Pop. We thrive on being able to offer pop culture fans a wide range of items, so that everyone is able to own a little piece of entertainment history.”
Collectors may place absentee bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza VII Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Sept. 15.
For more information, visit Premiere Props online or call 310-322-PROP / 888-761-PROP.