TOWSON,Md. — Alex Cooper Auctioneers, Inc. will present an exquisite collection of jewelry and
fine silver on Thursday, September 10. The collection of jewelry includes earrings, rings, bracelets and necklaces. Silver items include flatware, presentation tray and a silver card case.
In addition to attending the auction in person, which begins at 3 p.m. EDT, Internet bids will be accepted at www.alexcooper.hibid.
Among the items set to come before bidders is:
• Lanvin Paris green costume necklace with ribbon and beads.
• Lady’s platinum and diamond Tacori ring. Diamonds are 1 1/10 tcw, size 6 1/4, Wt. 10.2g.
• Tiffany & Co. necklace by Elsa Peretti. Sterling silver, open sculptural heart design, made in Spain, 16 in. L.
• Pair of Lori Wilkins Immerman diamond drop earrings, 14K white gold. Full cut, colorless diamonds on Euro wire, approximately 3/4 in. L, Wt. 3.5g.
• 19th c. Russian niello enamel silver card case with log cabin scene. Cyrillic maker’s initials of SN, Moscow, 1882-1899, 3 1/2 x 2 in., 2.55 ozt (875).
• Stieff “Rose” sterling flatware service for eight. Eight 5-piece place settings, 67 pieces total, 77.50 ozt. of weighable silver.
• George V sterling silver presentation tray. J.B. Chatterley, Birmingham, circa 1925, footed round presentation tray with pie crust border, 16 in. Diam., 57.35 ozt.
Preview items before the auction are Tuesday, September 8 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Wednesday, September 9 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. For more information visit www.alexcooper.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-828-4838 or 800-272-3145.
Editor’s Recommendation: Warman’s Jewelry, 5th Ed.
If you enjoy what you’ve seen here, an exceptional reference to add to your library is Warman’s Jewelry, 5th Ed. Based on the authoritative and comprehensive work of the late Christie Romero, this book is a timeless guide to the world of jewelry. Inside this edition you’ll find:
- More than 1,000 pieces of antique, period, and vintage collectible jewelry on the U.S. market today
- Informative and valuable background information about everything from Victorian, Art Noveau, Edwardian, Costume, Bakelite jewelry, and more
- Detailed descriptions and up-to-date pricing information
Treat yourself to the one jewelry guide collectors and dealers turn to time and again, Warman’s Jewelry. Plus, when you order from our online store, KrauseBooks.com you’ll save 35%:
29.99 / Your Price $19.50.