Now available: The Official Overstreet Indian Arrowheads Identification and Price Guide, 15th Edition
For almost three decades, The Official Overstreet Indian Arrowheads Identification and Price Guide has been cited as the best comprehensive resource for beginning to advanced arrowhead collectors on the market. The 15th edition of this massive reference is fully and professionally revised and updated with current market prices, typology, and articles. These features enable you to identify, grade and value arrowheads, as well as learn how to acquire them.
Featuring more than 8,000 points from 10 geographical sections in the United States, this encyclopedic reference provides maps, sites and lithic materials to produce a far-reaching and historic guide to arrowheads.
New in this edition
- Fully updated and in-depth typology from Matt Rowe, curator of the Museum of Native American History
- Nearly 2,000 new point examples
- All-new grading and pricing by noted authority Jim Bennett
- A detailed look at points from the Paleo period, including several hundred of the finest Paleo points known – all shown full size and in color
- An up-to-date tour of the Museum of Native American History, with select color photos of some of their finest arrowheads and artifacts
- A groundbreaking article published for the first time: “A Review of the Cumberland Fluted Point Tradition in Relation to the Dutchess Quarry Caves (NY) and the Phil Stratton Site (KY)” by Richard Michael Gramly, PhD
This highly informative reference book for lithic point researchers and collectors is edited by Steven R. Cooper, measures a convenient 6.25″ x 9.25″, and weighs in at a whopping 1,120 pages.
For more information about The Official Overstreet Indian Arrowheads Identification and Price Guide (ISBN 13: 9781440248689), or to order, visit KrauseBooks.com.
AntiqueTrader.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.