PORTLAND, Ore. — Thousands of books, prints and ephemera will be offered June 16-17 during the 11th Annual Rose City Book & Paper Fair.
Book & Paper Fair to Draw Dealers from Pacific Northwest Region
The Cascade Booksellers Association is sponsoring the event. More than 50 dealers from across the Pacific Northwest are expected to be on hand selling.
Among the items on offer during the Fair are:
• First edition copies of books by famous writers such as Steinbeck, Hemingway, and Faulkner.
— Nineteenth century photographs.
• Unusual manuscripts, letters, or journals by historical figures.
— Presidential and political signatures.
• Old books with decorated bindings.
— Books of the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries.
• Vintage and antique children’s books.
— Genres including pulp science fiction, fantasy, erotica, mystery,
• Rare Oregon, Pacific Northwest, and other regional histories.
— Scarce avant-garde books and manuscripts.
• Fine press and broadsides.
Portion of Admission Proceeds Benefit Children's Charities
The Rose City Book & Paper Fair will be held at the DoubleTree at Lloyd Center, 1000 NE
Multnomah, Portland, Oregon. Admission is $3, is good for both days, and proceeds benefit Oregon children’s charities including SMART and the Children’s Book Bank. Show hours are Friday 2-8 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
For more information visit www.cascadebooksellers.com/rose-city-used-book-fair.